• Lager, bottom fermentation, light, unfiltered
- • American Pale Lager
- • - Sweetness
- • - Fruitiness
- • Water
- • Barley malt • • Pilsner (Pilsner )
- • Barley malt special • • Cara Gold (Cara Gold )
- • Sugar • • Rice Solids (Rice Solids )
- • Dual-Purpose horse • • Centennial (Centennial ) • • Columbus / Tomahawk (Columbus / Tomahawk ) • • Simcoe (Simcoe )
- • Lager yeast
- • small bottle (10-13 Oz)
- • PET
• Lager glass • Footed Pilsner • English pint • Dimpled mug
APPETIZER - n/a
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
This new addition to our IPL lineup is in contrast to many of our other IPLs and hop-forward lagers because it’s even more injected with hoppy and bitter goodness!
The approach that WSBCo. usually takes towards IPLs is balancing out the hops with some malt backbone and maybe a little light caramel sweetness. Not with Tundra King. This beer is all hops. Big piney nose. Rich citrus flavors. Tongue curling bitterness. Just like the left-coasters like it!
Brewed with a simple Pilsner malt base for a mesmerizing sunset gold hue that you could find in SoCal or the Arctic, and then flooded with Simcoe, Centennial, and Columbus hops in the brewhouse and dry-hop to give Tundra King an aggressively dank West Coast hop profile.