• Ale, top fermentation
- • English style amber ale
- • English Pale Ale
- • - Sweetness
- • Water
- • Barley malt • • Munchner Malz (Munchner Malz ) • • Pale Ale (Pale Ale ) • • Roasted Barley (Roasted Barley )
- • Barley malt special • • Crystal Malt (Crystal Malt )
- • Grain Malt • • Wheat Malt (Wheat Malt )
- • Aroma hors • • Galaxy (Galaxy )
- • Dual-Purpose horse • • Cascade (Cascade )
- • Ale yeast
- • small bottle (10-13 Oz)
• medium amber • 42 EBC (European Brewing Convention)
• Shaker • English pint
APPETIZER - n/a
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
A classic English style amber ale with a strong malt backbone that's rounded off with a soft hop finish.
Amber ales were an epiphany style for us back in the 90’s, when we could only find bland, fizzy lagers. We still love their complexity and drinkability. We’ve been brewing our Hightail since 1997, which makes it one of Melbourne’s first craft beers. This classic English style is deep amber in colour, has a strong malt backbone and rounded off with a soft fruity hop finish.
Deep amber slightly beige head.
Subtle fruitiness, making way for toffee-like crystal malt notes.
Ale, Crystal and Roast malts combine to deliver toffee and nut-like flavours. Palate is clean and dry.