• Ale, aging in a wooden barrel, light
Year of creation (recipe age)
• 2013 (7)
- • Pumpkin Ale
- • Pumpkin / Yam Beer
- • - Foam
- • - Awesomeness
- • - Strength
- • - Length
- • - Spirituousness
- • - Fruitiness
- • - Bitterness
- • Water
- • Barley malt • • Pale Malt(Brewers 2-row) (Pale Malt(Brewers 2-row) )
- • Barley malt special • • Caramel Malt (Caramel Malt ) • • Carapils (Carapils )
- • Spices • • Сinnamon Сrushed (Сinnamon Сrushed ) • • Orange Peel, Bitter (Orange Peel, Bitter )
- • Aroma hors • • East Kent Golding (East Kent Golding ) • • Fuggle (Fuggle )
- • Yeast
MOUTHL - n/a
• medium amber
• Lager glass • Shaker • Tumbler
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
A barrel-aged ale brewed with Kentucky-sourced pumpkin, richly spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
As the ale is aged in fresh bourbon barrels, the sweetness of caramel and vanilla are imparted upon the brew and complement its spicier base. At 10 percent alcohol by volume (ABV), this robust, limited release seasonal makes for a flavorful sipping beer to slowly warm up with as the weather cools.
Nestled in the heart of bourbon country where bourbon barrels outnumber people, Alltech Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company produces a Barrel-Aged Seasonal Series that capitalizes on its close proximity to the region and the changing taste preferences of the seasons. All of these beers are produced in Kentucky, aged in freshly decanted Kentucky bourbon barrels, 100% barrel aged, and produced in bourbon barrels only used once.
CERTIFICATION - n/a
AWARDS, PRIZES, MEDALS
• 2017 Tastings World Beer Championships Silver Medal.
• 2016 U.S. Open Beer Championships Gold Medal.
• 2016 Tastings World Beer Championships Gold Medal.
SHELF LIFE - n/a
(UPC-A и UPC-E) BARCODE