• Cider, light, dry (not greater than 0.3 g sugar 100 ml), SIDRE doux (fortress at least 3 degrees of alcohol)
Year of creation (recipe age)
• 2017 (3)
- • - Flowerness
- • - Maltiness
- • Water
- • Fruits / Vegetables • • Apple juice (Apple juice )
- • Spices • • Coriander powder (Coriander powder ) • • Orange Peel, Sweet (Orange Peel, Sweet )
• pale gold • 5 EBC (European Brewing Convention)
• Lager glass • Flute • Bowl
APPETIZER - n/a
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
Ah, spring! There’s something so invigorating about the season. The daylight lasts a little longer, blades of grass begin to peek out from the ground, and the fresh scent of flowers in bloom abounds. This Cider is our ode to the flavors of the New England spring.
Crafted with sweet orange peel and coriander, this white cider is light golden in color with a hint of citrus from the orange peel, spice from the coriander, and a dry finish – a refreshing take on our craft cider. Happy spring!