• Lambic, hybrid, fermentation and aging in bottle, hybrid fermentation, spontaneous fermentation, aged in wooden barrel for more than a year, aged in wooden barrel for more than 3 years, light, unfiltered, unpasteurized, there is natural sediment, there is yeast turbidity, store in the dark, can be stored vertically
- • Water
- • Barley malt
- • Unmalted additives • • Flaked Wheat (Flaked Wheat )
- • Hors
- • Ale yeast
- • small bottle (10-13 Oz)
- • big bottle (21-40 Oz)
- • draft
TESTE-O-METER - n/a
• pale gold • 24 SRM (Standard Reference Method)
• 12 ℃ • Stem glass • Tumbler • Tulip • Flute
APPETIZER - n/a
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
Oude Geuze Boon is one of the finest examples of the traditional 100% spontaneous fermentation Lambic style.
This Lambic beer is aged for 1, 2 or 3 years in oak casks. The blend, a mild average 18 month old Lambic (unsweetened, unfiltered, unpasteurized) is refermented in the bottle and can be stored for up to 20 years.
AVAILABILITY - n/a
• Dit bier draagt het GTS label..
AWARDS, PRIZES, MEDALS
• Awards at the World Beer Championships: 2008 Gold, 2010 Silver, 2012 Gold Medal..
• 10 years